7 Spring 2017 Sewing Trends and the Patterns to Make them with Sara from the Sara Project // EP26
Today we're throwing it back to EP05! Sara from the Sara Project is back on the show again to share her top seven spring sewing trends and some incredible pattern ideas. If you're getting ready (or in the middle) of your spring sewing planning then you are going to LOVE this episode.
It's always a huge pleasure talking with Sara because in addition to being incredibly stylish she's also super sweet. I hope you enjoy listening to today's episode just as much as I did recording it!
Did you know that you can listen to the Maker Style Podcast on your favourite podcast app? We're live on Stitcher, Google Play, Castbox, Satchel and iTunes! Subscribing is totally free, and will make sure that you never miss out on the latest episode.
- Ansa Butterfly by Named Clothing (I'm obsessed with Lindsey's version)
- Dove Blouse by Megan Nielsen
- Farrah Pattern by Chalk and Notch
- Allie Olson's latest pattern (coming tomorrow)
- Lodo Dress by True Bias
- Reeta Midi Shirt Dress by Named Clothing
- Ginger Jeans by Closet Case
- Ninni Elastic Waist Culottes by Named Clothing
- M7547 Overalls (I mention being obsessed with this pair from Burda)
- Blackwood Cardigan by Helen’s Closet (I'm OBSESSED with this one too)
- Masia Denim Jacket by Named Clothing
- Lone Tree Jacket by Allie Olsen ("YES AGAIN!" - Sara)