| CLICK HERE TO ENTER |
Whew, what a week!
You can win,
- Online classes from Braphoria, Crafsty and Closet Case Files
- Gift certificates to Bra Makers Supply, Blackbirds Fabrics, Ann's Fabrics, and Central Sewing
- Bra kits from Emerald Studios, Uplift Custom Bra's, and Custom Bra's.
- PDF pattern from Jalie
Have you missed any of my Canada Cups posts this week? Don't worry! Here's a link to my post about Designing a Bra you Love + Craftsy Class Review and my interview with Erin from the Emerald Studio. The rest of the posts are all linked below, go and check them out if you haven't already while you're waiting to see if you win!
So how do you enter? Just click on the logo!
Stay with us through to the end of the tour for a chance to win additional prizes:
- complete kits to make your own bra,
- bra- and swimsuit-making classes,
- fabric, and more ...
Follow the magical tour to see what we all have under our clothes
// Please note that none of these post links are available before the scheduled date. If you click on one too early, you will get an Error 404: Page not found. You know about those, right? //
- Valérie, la Élégantine, gets us airborne with some lingerie of her own, même en français& Her Bosom Buddy Michelle S. from Little Heart Threads, balances with more sweet lingerie
- Lisa who drinks Glitter in my Coffee brings us an Uplifting post
- Rachel of The Wild Stitch manages a little tête-à-tête with Emerald Erin
- Lisa fits right in as a new Pin Up Girl & Her Bosom Buddy, Shelaine, also makes her first bra
- Rachelle gets up close and personal with Carrie from With Love Lingerie
- Valérie returns with a whole new Bosom Buddy to tell us about Miss Maika Fabrics (This girl gets around!)
- Rachelle gets to the bottom of things with her review of a Craftsy class & Her surrogate Bosom Buddy Michelle N. from Michelle's Creations dishes on the same Craftsy class
- Jessica from Gracious Threads gets Craftsy class review
- Deb of Sprouting Jubejube chats with Emilie from Jalie
- Karin gets chaotic (twice!) with corsets at Mrs. Weaver's Finest Unmentionables & Her BB Marsha flies by the seams of her pants into the corsetry web
- Shelaine is up to something and we have no idea what
- Michelle gets Mrs. Weaver to talk about her Finest Unmentionables
- Wild Stitch Rachel tries her hands at designing her own assets & So does her Cross Country BB Jess gets the skinny on The Fairy Bra Mother
- Valérie est du rétour avec une entrevue de Blackbird
- Michelle N. takes us to a secret spot in the centre of things
- Michelle S. returns to talk to Wendy about her bespoke bras. Be what??
- Marsha gets a taste of what's behind Farthingales' corsets
- Meanwhile BBs Deb and Michelle N. go bottoms up in panties
- Come back to visit all the blogs for followup posts. It's always fun!
- Craftsy class discounts expire at midnight Sept. 30
Creative lifestyle blogger, dedicated to the process of making new things and worrying about being perfect LATER. Lover of Instagram, making things, and wearing dresses instead of pants.
I post a new handmade garment every Wednesday!